Monday, February 7, 2011

20110208 Joy

Why should things go my way if there's a better one?

Psalm 119:34
Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law and obey it with all my heart.


I know You are in control
I'll just do what needs to be done today,
one day at a time.



Ephesians 4:22-24
 22 You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; 23 to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.


Have nothing to ask for
felt so free
Not going to move my oar(s)
just let it be.

You deal with the ploy
I'm going to enjoy.
Let it have the pleasure
I shall have my joy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I would so love to read your comments.