Saturday, March 12, 2011

20110311 My Nose and The Leaves

1.Amoxil 500mg, Amoxicillin, 2. Paran 500mg, Acetaminophen 500mg
3.Pukamin Tablets "C, Brompheniramine 4mg, 4. ME 25 mg., DL Methylephedrine 25mg
5. Suwell.


Was up early this morning to pay our family doctor a visit,
before his clinic, about 15 steps from our front door,
closed at 10a.m..

My sneezes were never ending.
It was not just the exaggerated reaction
to sudden changes in temperature
or some offending allergens that my surgical mask could take care of.
It was a time for therapeutic intervention.

"Same old problem." My doctor said
"This happens whenever you see the leaves falling and
whenever you see them sprouting."
"Thank You, Doc" I said as I headed to the
dispatch window for my medicine.

This may sound like a seasonal thing
but I have long been disarmed from knowing how to get over-the counter drugs.
It felt good to have a professional person to depend on
even for such a small case between my nose and the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I would so love to read your comments.