Saturday, September 15, 2012

20120915 To Warm A Neck

I finished this item yesterday and gave it to my
BS teacher.
I had another person in mind while making
this
but so unsure
as to how much she would appreciate
the style
until a good fortuitous turn came.

The airconditioner was too much
at 26 degrees C for our BS teacher to cope
and she started coughing.

She took a little towel out of her bag
and tried to wrap it around her neck.

I took this work in process out of my bag
and asked her if she can try it out.

I had a nice time watching this piece
working its effect on her.

The thread that wrapped around her neck
for the warmth she needed,
the extra length that fell down
for some adornment,
the color that enhanced her skin color,
and
the dangling ball of thread
that proved it an unfinished task
all telling me,
it's for her.

Working on more stitches
and a simple embellishment of several beads,
I handed it to her yesterday
to both our delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. I would so love to read your comments.